Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to the June 1 Challenge!

There were so many lovely entries last round, luckily it is a random drawing which makes it easy to choose the winner. Without further ado the last challenge winner is #5 - Casper! Please email me, Jennifer with your name and address to claim your prize! Congratulations!



The challenge for this round is Wings - show us how gorgeous they can be.  The prize is a $7 gift card to the Sweet Pea Stamps store. Here are a few examples:

Lisa Cook:


Angela:


Dawn:


Ellen:


As always the rules are simple - the main stamped image must be Sweet Pea. The challenge will end 6/14/11 and your entry link should be entered below. Please make sure it is the actual entry blog post and not your blog, it makes it a lot easier not searching. Thanks so much and Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner.
    Absolutely amazing inspiration as always ladies....they are all stunning!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ladys!

    What a lovely cards!
    I wanna join this challenge with a card that i already make. I cant find anything about it in the rules. So i hope i can join this challenge.

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning DT work! Thanks for a fun challenge. Love wings!!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My entry is nr. 29, I haven't used wings on my image, but I've added a lot of winged charms, and a large buttefly.
    If it's not approved, just delete my entry.
    Have a wonderful evening.
    Hugs, kaia

    ReplyDelete